Summer is easily a favorite season when you have a nice cool home to enjoy at the end of a hot day. Napoleon’s 14 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) central air conditioner will create a perfectly balanced temperature throughout your home. With quiet operation features and a natural taupe color, Napoleon’s air conditioners effortlessly blend into the landscape of your home.
Napoleon’s 14 SEER air conditioner is made with superior eco-friendly technology and design. Backed with a 10 year limited compressor and parts warranty‚ we guarantee home comfort and satisfaction throughout the summer seasons for years to come.
- Features a permanently lubricated PSC – Permanent Split Capacitor motor achieving prompt start up without excessive noise levels
- Industry leading compressor
- Low vibration creates quieter operation
- Coils are all-aluminum to last longer then those made with copper
- Coils are compact to allow for smaller air conditioner size
- Motor assembly is removable from top of unit for fast and easy servicing
- Service valves and refrigerant connections are located outside the cabinet for easy accessibility and servicing
- Electrical connections are easily accessible through a removable service panel
Swept Fan Blade Technology
Napoleon air conditioners are made with modern fan blade technology. The unique swept shape of the blades make Napoleon air conditioners quiet as they efficiently provide increased air flow. With quality and longevity in mind, Napoleon’s swept fan blades are made with a plated steel hub and aluminum blades for long lasting durability.
Advanced Micro Channel Technology
R-410A refrigerant efficiently runs through the curved micro-channel coils
Napoleon Air Conditioners are made with superior micro-channel condenser coils. Condenser coils wrap around the inside of your air conditioner and house the refrigerant. Napoleon’s micro-channel condenser coils are compact, allowing for a smaller air conditioner size while using substantially less refrigerant. Napoleon micro channel condenser coils are all aluminum, easy to maintain and will last longer then those made with copper.
At Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc we specialize in heating and air conditioning in Burlington and the surrounding area. We have over 20 years of experience providing our clients with top notch services in AC and Furnace repair. If you’d like more information on our services have a look through the rest of our site at canadianheatingandair.ca or give us a call at either 905-689-3777 or 905-847-1641, we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.