The Clean Comfort brand AE10 Series Hybrid Air Cleaner is an efficient way to remove particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air in your home. Ideal for installations where there‘s room for only a 1” filter rack, the AE10 is a great performance upgrade from a standard 1” furnace filter*.
*Standard furnace filters are defined as 1” deep and MERV 8 or less
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Efficient air cleaning from a device that’s only 1” wide.
- Fits virtually any residential heating and cooling equipment.
- Low energy consumption – Operates on less than 2 Watts of power.
- Easy to maintain – Changing media pads only takes 5 minutes and only needs to be done every 4 months.
- High efficiency filtration – Up to 95% removal of particulates down to 3 microns
- Low energy consumption – unit consumes less than 2 Watts when operating
- Easy and cost-effective to maintain
- Wide range of standard and custom sizes to fit all 1″ furnace or air handler filter racks
Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is one of the top choices in Burlington and surrounding area for the service and repair of heating and air conditioning systems, as well as heating and furnace repairs in Ancaster as well as heating, air conditioning, furnace and AC repair in Hamilton, ON and the surrounding communities. With over 20 years of service experience in AC and Furnace repair it’s not hard to see why our clients love our prompt and knowledgeable services. Learn more about our company and the services we provide at canadianheatingandair.ca or give us a call at either 905-689-3777 or 905-847-1641 to schedule a service call!