The Clean Comfort brand AE10 Series Hybrid Air Cleaner is an efficient way to remove particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air in your home. Ideal for installations where there‘s room for only a 1” filter rack, the AE10 is a great performance upgrade from a standard 1” furnace filter*.
*Standard furnace filters are defined as 1” deep and MERV 8 or less
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Efficient air cleaning from a device that’s only 1” wide.
- Fits virtually any residential heating and cooling equipment.
- Low energy consumption - Operates on less than 2 Watts of power.
- Easy to maintain - Changing media pads only takes 5 minutes and only needs to be done every 4 months.
- High efficiency filtration – Up to 95% removal of particulates down to 3 microns
- Low energy consumption – unit consumes less than 2 Watts when operating
- Easy and cost-effective to maintain
- Wide range of standard and custom sizes to fit all 1" furnace or air handler filter racks
At Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc we specialize in heating and air conditioning in Burlington, heating, and furnace repair in Ancaster and the surrounding communities. We have over 20 years of experience providing our clients with top notch services in AC and Furnace repair. In addition, if you require air conditioning or AC repair in Oakville, we can be there too. If you'd like more information on our services have a look through the rest of our site at canadianheatingandair.ca or give us a call at either 905-689-3777 or 905-847-1641, we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.