The AMHP-320-D Duct Mount HEPA air cleaner uses True HEPA media material that is certified to remove 99.97% of all particles as small as 0.3 microns (1/84,000 of an inch) from a home’s air. It also helps remove odors, such as those from cooking, smoking or painting with the Carbon VOC Prefilter. By removing particulates from the air, this air cleaner also helps protect and prolong the operating efficiency of the home’s heating and cooling equipment.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- HEPA performance: 99.97% removal of all airborne particles 0.3 microns2 or larger
- Up to 320 CFM of treated air delivered back to the home. On average, it can treat all the air in a 2,000 square foot home in 50 minutes of operation when running continuously on full speed.
- Removes airborne particulates without adding static pressure to the heating and cooling system, meaning no impact on the home’s airflow
- Highly Efficient MERV 11 Prefilter removes lint and hair before they enter HEPA filter
- Activated Carbon Prefilter removes odors to extend the life of the HEPA filter
- Long-life, 99.97% HEPA Media Filter removes particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger. The HEPA filter becomes more efficient as it becomes dirtier with time
- Powerful European motor delivers 320 CFM of pure air, without adding static pressure to the HVAC system
- Plug-in Power Cord provides convenient electrical connection
- Versatile installation can be duct mounted, collar mounted or free-standing
When your HVAC systems fail you make sure to call a company you can trust for AC repair or Furnace repair in Burlington, and heating, furnace repair in Hamilton and furnace repair in Ancaster such as Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. with over twenty years of service experience working on clients’ heating and air conditioning systems our technicians are experts in their field and can provide you the service you the knowledgeable and personalized service are looking for.