The AMHP-560 air cleaner uses a certified True HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter which removes 99.97% of all particles as small as 0.3 microns (1/84,000 of an inch) from a home’s air. It also helps remove odors, such as those from cooking, smoking or painting with the Carbon VOC Prefilter and After Filter. By removing particulates from the air, this air cleaner also helps protect and prolong the operating efficiency of the home’s heating and cooling equipment.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- HEPA performance: 99.97% removal of all airborne particles 0.3 microns2 or larger
- Up to 560 CFM of treated air delivered back to the home. On average, it can treat all the air in a 2,000 square foot home in just under 30 minutes of operation when running continuously on full speed.
- Removes airborne particulates without adding static pressure to the heating and cooling system, meaning no impact on the home’s airflow
- Activated carbon prefilter removes lint to extend life of HEPA filter and helps to remove unpleasant odors
- Since HEPA air cleaners are installed in a bypass configuration, they do not cause system airflow restrictions
- Easy-to-change filters
- Powerful European motor delivers between 245 to 560 cfm of filtered air, depending on the model (with filters installed)
- Plug-in power cord (120 VAC); no field wiring required
- Versatile installation: free-standing, ceiling-mounted, or wall-mounted
- Carbon volatile organic compound (VOC) after-filter removes unpleasant odors and gases (included with model AMHP-560)
- Carbon/potassium permanganate VOC Filter removes heavy duty odors and gases (optional upgrade for model AMHP-560 only).
- Limited 5 year warranty
When it’s hot in the summer or cold in the winter people depend on their heating and air conditioning systems in Burlington, as well as heating, furnace repair services in Hamilton and furnace repair in Ancaster. When these systems break down it’s important to get AC repair or Furnace repair as soon as possible to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. That’s why residents of Burlington and the surrounding areas trust Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc: because they know our services are always prompt and dependable.