Burlington Heating Professionals You Can Trust
Why You Need to Pay More Attention to Your Furnace and Heating Unit
When it’s cold outside, it’s extremely important to have a reliable furnace in your home or business. The last thing you want to happen is to have your furnace breakdown, especially during the cost season. It can really put a damper on your day.
The truth is that you could have heating issuesat any time, especially if you have an older furnace or a unit that has given you issues in the past. This is why it is so important to properly care for your heating unit. A well taken care of furnace will stand the test of time, you will get more years out of it, it will cost you less in repairs, and you will get a better return on your investment.
The Costs of a Furnace Breakdown
A breakdown could lead to a number of potential issues – and they could have a significant impact today and even a few days into the future. A furnace failure can not only prevent your home or business from being heated, it could cause cracked pipes (which lead to water damage, leaks, and even flooding), it could cause food in your home to spoil, and depending on the temperature outside, you may even need to vacate your home until the issue is rectified. The good news is that if you do have issues,you can count on us to help you repair or replace your furnace and get the heat back on as quickly as we can.
At Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide service with care for your heating and air conditioning units. Our team of licensed and trained technicians has the experience to help you overcome any heating issue you may experience – whether it’s a simple issue with the pilot light, it requires a cleaning or regular maintenance, we are here to serve you best.
We take a proactive approach to heating service, ensuring your furnace works as efficiently as possible at all times. Rather than waiting for an issue to happen, we approach things in a way that allows us to see and prevent minor issues from becoming bigger and more expensive repairs down the road. This also helps to save our customers money and get the most out of their heating unit in Burlington.
The Benefits of A Proactive Approach to Heating Maintenance
There are many benefits to taking a proactive approach to taking care of your furnace, including the following:
- Long life span
- Better return on your investment
- Cost saving on repairs and maintenance
- Lower energy bill
- Peace of mind in knowing your unit is working optimally
- Better indoor air quality
- More regulated indoor temperature
Our Heating Services in Burlington
Our Burlington heating services are designed to ensure your furnace will be working as efficiently as possible all winter long, and it will work when you need it most. We offer a variety of heating services to residents in Burlington and the surrounding area, including:
- Furnace installation – for new home builds, when replacing an older unit, and more
- Furnace repair – We can help you fix any issue you have
- Proactive maintenance plans – To help you stay ahead of potential issues in the future
- Tune-ups – to ensure your furnace is working as efficiently as possible
- 24/7 Emergency services – You can never guess when a furnace might stop working
- Filter replacements
- And more…
Whether your furnace is acting up or its time for annual maintenance, we are always here to help. Just give us a call, tell us about the problems you are having and we will come out to take a look. We’re confident we can repair any issue you have quickly, and at an affordable price.
10 Reasons to Call Us for Heating Services
We are different that other Burlington heating companies for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, we are focused on providing personalized service and addressing your specific heating needs. We customize our services based on your furnace and what needs to be repairs or replace. We also take pride in offering great service at affordable prices for our customers. This is what keep them coming back year over year and referring us to their friends and family. Here are 10 reasons to call us first:
- More than 20 years of heating industry experience
- We are locally owned and operated and are proud members of the Burlington community
- We are Better Business Bureau Accredited and have a great reputation
- We carry and service the top air conditioning brands that you want
- We are a Napoleon
- No high pressure sales situations – just reliable customer service at all times
- High quality workmanship from all our technicians
- We do furnace and air conditioning tune ups
- We only recommend the repairs you need – only upfront and honest service
- Available 24/7 to serve you best – call us anytime!
Please feel free to contact us anytime with your questions or concerns. We are always available to help you out. Our service extends way beyond the service call. We know furnaces don’t stop working after 5pm, and we don’t either. We are here 24/7 to ensure you can get assistance when you need it.
Contact us Today for a FREE Estimate
All of our heating repair services start with a free estimate. Whether you require a simple repair, are upgrading to a new furnace, or have requested a maintenance call, we are happy to provide you with a quote upfront for our heating services. When you call us, expect honest services, the best workmanship, and a company that always puts your needs first. Call us anytime and get your service started with a free quote from us. We look forward to doing business with you!
If you are having issues with your Burlington heating unit, give us a call at 905-689-3777 or browse our website, canadianheatingandair.ca, for more information
Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc