Clean Comfort™ brand UC Series Ultraviolet Coil Purifiers for air handlers work to inhibit growth of microbes such as mold, bacteria and viruses on the evaporator coil of your heating and cooling system. The dark, cool and damp environment of an evaporator coil offers ideal conditions for sustaining mold growth.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Continuous disinfection of evaporator coil which lower the risk of mold growth on the coil and circulating in your home’s air.
- A proven and reliable method for sterilizing microbes on evapoartor coils without the use of harsh chemicals/
- UV disinfection of the coil helps maintain your system’s original performance.
- Our most cost effective UV coil purifier – a good choice when purifier cost is the highest priority.
- Suitable for residential air handler installations.
- 24V electronic power supply.
- Connects to 24V power at control panel.
- Expanded Range Ballast (19V-34V).
- 3000V surge protection.
- 14″” and 16″” lamp lengths.
- Water proof lamp connection.
- 6-ft lamp cord.
- Magnetic Lamp Bracket.
- Suitable for all residential coil systems.
- Patented for delta plate installations.
- 5 year limited warranty on power supply.
- 1 year limited warranty on lamp
At Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc our staff are experts when it comes to AC repair and Furnace repair in Burlington and the surrounding area. Our technicians know all there is to know about heating and air conditioning systems and want to use their expertise to ensure your home is always at the correct temperature.