Clean Comfort brand UC Series Ultraviolet Coil Purifiers for furnaces employ UV sterilization technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses and other microbes such as mold on the evaporator coil of your home’s heating and cooling system.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- UV disinfection of the coil helps maintain your system’s original performance by inhibiting mold growth which would reduce heat transfer efficiency and air flow through the coil.
- Dual-lamp design has twice the sanitizing power of a single-lamp purifier.
- The LCD of the UC36 screen notifies homeowner when the UV lamp needs replacing.
- 5 year limited warranty on the Purifier’s electronics; 1 year limited warranty on the lamp.
- Suitable for residential furnace installations.
- 16″ Dual UV-C lamps.
- Includes 360° Parabolic UV Reflector.
- Soft Start Electronics with Variable Voltage Protection.
- Dual Voltage – 120VAC or 24VAC power.
- Built in UV “Smart Light“ Photocell indicator.
- Optional Dealer programmable LCD.
- Tandem feature for multiple units.
- Fast, easy, versatile installation.
- Convenient Snap in/out for lamp service.
- High Temp model – Up to 220°F (104°C).
- 5 year limited warranty on power supply.
- 1 year limited warranty on lamp.
At Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc our staff are experts when it comes to AC repair and Furnace repair in Burlington and the surrounding area. Our technicians know all there is to know about heating and air conditioning systems and want to use their expertise to ensure your home is always at the correct temperature.