The AMHP-250 Air Cleaner is the most advanced air treatment system in the Clean Comfort brand family of products. With five stages of cleaning, the AMHP-250 filters, purifies and deodorizes the air in your home at a rate of up to 250 cubic feet per minute providing clean and comfortable air for your family to breathe … throughout your entire home.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- HEPA performance: helps remove airborne particles 0.3 microns 2 or larger.
- UV Purification: helps to deactivate airborne mold spores, bacteria and viruses.
- Traps and destroys household odors rather than simply masking them with fragrance.
- Carbon Prefilter extends the life of the HEPA filter by removing lint, hair and larger particles from the home's air
- Long-life, 99.97% HEPA media filter helps remove airborne particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger
- Two UVC germicidal lamps are enclosed in a reflecting chamber which intensifies the UVC rays
- CinQuartz® photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) filter has a very high surface exchange capability. Because of the PCO filter's structure, the unit's UVC light penetrates the thickness of the filter material allowing decomposition of any airborne chemicals throughout the entire CinQuartz filter instead of just on the surface.
- Carbon/Potassium Permanganate final filter removes trace Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's) and light gases that are too small to be caught with the HEPA filter or the PCO filter.
- Powerful European motor delivers up to 250 CFM of pure air.
At Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc we specialize in heating and air conditioning in Burlington, heating, and furnace repair in Ancaster and the surrounding communities. We have over 20 years of experience providing our clients with top notch services in AC and Furnace repair. In addition, if you require air conditioning or AC repair in Oakville, we can be there too. If you'd like more information on our services have a look through the rest of our site at canadianheatingandair.ca or give us a call at either 905-689-3777 or 905-847-1641, we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.