Burlington Air Conditioning Experts At Your Service
When Was The Last Time You Checked Your Air Conditioner?
Air conditioning is one of those things that you only think about when it heats up outside and then again when something goes wrong. Most people’s air conditioning units are set on auto pilot. We program it to a specific temperature and leave it has is until the season starts to change.
However, it is still important to keep tabs on your AC unit during the summer and throughout the year. When doing your annual or season checks of your property, make sure you take a look at your AC unit. Even if it seems to be working fine, doing a visual inspection could help you identify an issue that you would otherwise overlook.
What to Do When You Have Air Conditioning Issues
When something breaks down in your air conditioner, it becomes an important issue and you should have it dealt with immediately, especially during a heat wave. A broken air conditioner can impact your indoor air quality and your comfort level, and no one wants to spend a hot summer day sweating it out without AC! Its uncomfortable, it could be serious for people with breathing and respiratory issues and it can make it very difficult to sleep at night.
If you notice your Burlington air conditioning unit is acting up, have it checked out immediately. Do an initial inspection yourself to see if you can identify the problem. This will help us assess the situation when you call us. Even if you notice that something just doesn’t seem right, it’s always a good idea to be proactive and call us to take a look – remember an inefficient air conditioner in Burlington could cost you more money and cause increases in your energy bill.
Don’t wait until it stops working to give us a call, if possible. If your air conditioning in Burlington stops working, it’s a sign of a major issue. Here are some of the signs that your air conditioning should be looked at by a professional AC technician:
- It makes odd or weird noises
- It has excessive condensation on the AC unit
- It is taking longer than normal to cool down your home or business
- It seems to be on a lot longer and working harder than normal
- You are having issues keeping your home or business at one temperature
- You notice other things that you would deem are not normal
At Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide service with care for your heating and air. For years we have helped residents in Burlington with their air conditioning issues during the summer and heating during the winter, meaning we are here to assist you year round – whenever something goes wrong.
How We Can Help: Our Air Conditioning Services
We are a full service air conditioning service provider.We specialize in the sale, installation and service of high quality air conditioning systems. This means that we do it all when it comes to air conditioning in Burlington. Whether you need some maintenance performed, have questions, or are thinking about upgrading to a new air conditioning unit, we are happy to help you with all your needs.
Our team of technicians are licensed and fully trained to help you with all your needs and we make it a point to provide cost-effective maintenance and installation options. We know you don’t want to spend more than you need to on repairs. This is why we only recommend the services and products you need. We will never try to upsell you on anything you don’t need.
Our Burlington air conditioning services include:
- Air conditioning installation & repair – our area of specialization!
- Proactive maintenance plans – to ensure you get the most out of your AC unit
- Tune-ups – to increase the efficiency of your AC unit
- Emergency services – Cause you never know when your air conditioning could have an issue
- Filter replacement – to help improve your indoor air quality
- Anything else that is needed to repair your air conditioner – We have seen and done it all before.
Our customers call us because they know they can trust us with their air conditioner. We always put your needs first, respect your property, and will do everything we can to fix the issue as quickly as possible. It is this approach to customer service that has enabled our company to grow and expand over the year. We are not only an air conditioning company, we are a service company that values your business!
Our customers keep coming back because:
- We have more than 20 years of industry experience
- We are locally owned and operated
- We guarantee our services and repairs
- We are Better Business Bureau Accredited
- We carry and service the top air conditioning brands that own and want
- We are a Napoleon dealer
- No high pressure sales situations – EVER!
- High quality workmanship from all our technicians
- We do furnace and air conditioning tune ups
- We only recommend the repairs you need – only upfront and honest service
We are also available 24/7 to serve you best, adding to our customer service capabilities. You never know when you could have an issue, but when you do, you can have peace of mind in knowing we are ready and willing to help!
Have Air Conditioner Issues? Call Us Anytime and Get a FREE Estimate
Whether you are having issues with your AC unit, it’s time to upgrade or replace an older air conditioner or you want to have regular maintenance performed, just give us a call. We will provide you with a free estimate for our Burlington air conditioning services, and have your home or business cool in no time at all!
If you are having issues with your air conditioning in Burlington, give us a call at 905-689-3777 or 905-847-1641 or browse our website, canadianheatingandair.ca, for more information
Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
Burlington Air Conditioning