Clean Comfort™ brand UC Series Ultraviolet Coil Purifiers for air handlers work to inhibit growth of microbes such as mold, bacteria and viruses on the evaporator coil of your heating and cooling system. The dark, cool and damp environment of an evaporator coil offers ideal conditions for sustaining mold growth.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Continuous disinfection of evaporator coil which lower the risk of mold growth on the coil and circulating in your home’s air.
- A proven and reliable method for sterilizing microbes on evaporator coils without the use of harsh chemicals
- UV disinfection of the coil helps maintain your system’s original performance.
- Our most cost effective UV coil purifier - a good choice when purifier cost is the highest priority.
- Harness the power of high-output ultraviolet clarifying (UVC) and ultraviolet vacuum (UVV) air purifiers for ultimate whole home air quality.
- Help prevent dangerous mold, mildew, bacteria and viruses.
- UVC attacks DNA to help to deactivate and destroy contaminants.
- UVV oxidizes chemicals and odors into non-offensive by products.
- Large, high-intensity, 19 mm, quartz germicidal UVC and UVV oxidizing lamps.
- Built in UV “Smart Light“ Photocell indicator.
- Self-cleaning, requiring no maintenance.
- Long, three-year lamp life.
- Visible interface gives status, maintenance, and service profile.
- Low-profile 5/8-in. slim-fit face.
- High Temp model – Up to 220°F (104°C).
- Microprocessor-controlled thermistor provides automatic operation.
At Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc we specialize in heating and air conditioning in Burlington, heating, and furnace repair in Ancaster and the surrounding communities. We have over 20 years of experience providing our clients with top notch services in AC and Furnace repair. In addition, if you require air conditioning or AC repair in Oakville, we can be there too. If you'd like more information on our services have a look through the rest of our site at canadianheatingandair.ca or give us a call at either 905-689-3777 or 905-847-1641, we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.