Clean Comfort™ brand UC Series Ultraviolet Coil Purifiers for air handlers work to inhibit growth of microbes such as mold, bacteria and viruses on the evaporator coil of your heating and cooling system. The dark, cool and damp environment of an evaporator coil offers ideal conditions for sustaining mold growth.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Continuous disinfection of evaporator coil which lower the risk of mold growth on the coil and circulating in your home’s air.
- A proven and reliable method for sterilizing microbes on evaporator coils without the use of harsh chemicals./
- UV disinfection of the coil helps maintain your system’s original performance.
- Our most cost effective UV coil purifier - a good choice when purifier cost is the highest priority.
- Suitable for residential air handler installations.
- 16"" Dual 36 Watt UV-C lamps.
- Includes Parabolic Reflector.
- Soft Start Electronics.
- Built in Ballast Protection.
- Dual Voltage 24V or 120V.
- High Strength Magnetic base.
- Fully reversible base.
- Delta plate option.
- Duct Safety Viewport window.
- Service label.
- 5 year limited warranty on power supply.
- 1 year limited warranty on lamp
At Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc we specialize in heating and air conditioning in Burlington, heating, and furnace repair in Ancaster and the surrounding communities. We have over 20 years of experience providing our clients with top notch services in AC and Furnace repair. In addition, if you require air conditioning or AC repair in Oakville, we can be there too. If you'd like more information on our services have a look through the rest of our site at canadianheatingandair.ca or give us a call at either 905-689-3777 or 905-847-1641, we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.