Clean Comfort brand UC Series Ultraviolet Coil Purifiers for furnaces employ UV sterilization technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses and other microbes such as mold on the evaporator coil of your home’s heating and cooling system.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- UV disinfection of the coil helps maintain your system’s original performance by inhibiting mold growth which would reduce heat transfer efficiency and air flow through the coil.
- Dual-lamp design has twice the sanitizing power of a single-lamp purifier.
- The LCD of the UC36 screen notifies homeowner when the UV lamp needs replacing.
- 5 year limited warranty on the Purifier's electronics; 1 year limited warranty on the lamp.
- Suitable for residential furnace installations.
- 16" Dual UV-C lamps.
- Includes 360° Parabolic UV Reflector.
- Soft Start Electronics with Variable Voltage Protection.
- Dual Voltage – 120VAC or 24VAC power.
- Built in UV “Smart Light“ Photocell indicator.
- Optional Dealer programmable LCD.
- Tandem feature for multiple units.
- Fast, easy, versatile installation.
- Convenient Snap in/out for lamp service.
- High Temp model – Up to 220°F (104°C).
- 5 year limited warranty on power supply.
- 1 year limited warranty on lamp.
At Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning Inc we specialize in heating and air conditioning in Burlington, heating, and furnace repair in Ancaster and the surrounding communities. We have over 20 years of experience providing our clients with top notch services in AC and Furnace repair. In addition, if you require air conditioning or AC repair in Oakville, we can be there too. If you'd like more information on our services have a look through the rest of our site at canadianheatingandair.ca or give us a call at either 905-689-3777 or 905-847-1641, we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.